The inventory and packaging team supports the Pure Oasis brand in the back of the house component at retail locations. Inventory and Packaging team is responsible for precisely measuring, packaging and labeling all products sold at the retail shop. In this role, you will work with a team and with a Supervisor to ensure compliance and proper packaging standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Hands-on cannabis flower, edible and hash oil packaging
- Maintain clean work space
- Respond to telephone, written, and email inquiries from stores regarding supply of products/inventory
- High school degree or equivalent
- Training in handling, measuring, packaging and organizing cannabis flower and extraction products.
- Prior packaging and plant-touching experience preferred
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Proficient in measuring and handling cannabis products
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with coworkers. Good listener, and ability to adapt.
- Team Oriented: Working with a team to meet daily quotas for packaging, labeling and tracking inventory
- Self-Motivated & Precise: Must have the ability to pick up on task duties, taking the initiative to properly and neatly meet packaging and inventory quotas.
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment to ensure quality of cannabis flower, oils, and other products in the inventory of Pure Oasis retail stores
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, either express or implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice.
*Benefits to be discussed