Job Type: Full-time
The Budtender is a Brand Ambassador and Customer Service Representative for the Pure Oasis brand in the front of the house at retail locations. They are the primary person that our customers interact with. Budtender is responsible for exemplary Customer Service, always providing customers with a smooth experience in purchasing adult-use cannabis products that we offer.
We are looking for a highly experienced, knowledgeable, sales-driven, organized, assertive and cannabis passionate Budtender for our Recreational Cannabis Dispensary in the Boston area. This candidate must consistently demonstrate the value of positive customer experience and the commitment to strive for customer retention built on product knowledge and relationship building.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Legally sell cannabis at Pure Oasis retail stores; promote product offerings to customer
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends and product
- Capture and report all customer contacts at point of sale through software application
- Retail sales experience and experience in high volume retail environment
- Strong customer focus
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Able to learn POS system, ring sales and prepare end of shift cash out reporting
- Work with management to respond and resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Participate in product and sales training in accordance with company and state requirements
customers and coworkers. Good listener, and natural salesperson.
fulfilling orders and maintaining a clean workspace, relaxed ambiance for customers and
are informed about our product offerings, we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Retail Store; front of the house operations
- Retail Sales; Standing up at point of sale for long hours
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, either express or implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice
Reach out to Pure Oasis for more information: