The security personnel team ensures safety in the front, back and perimeter of the Pure Oasis retail locations. They are a primary person that our customers interact with upon entering and exiting the facilities, including employees. Security personnel are responsible for ensuring safety and order. The role will work with a team and with a Supervisor to ensure compliance and proper safety and security practices.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- State or Federal ID Check
- Incident Reports; Lost and Found Logging
- Respond to telephone, written, and email inquiries from stores regarding incidents
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Security experience, and references
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with coworkers. Good listener, and ability to adapt.
- Team Oriented: Working with a team to ensure safe and calm environment for customers
- Organized: Must have the ability to multitask, maintaining safety by monitoring surveillance screens and physical store entrance and exits
- Work primarily to ensure the safety of internal and external customers, including the loss prevention of inventory at Pure Oasis retail stores
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, either express or implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice.
*Benefits to be discussed