The Security/Concierge team ensures safety in the front, back and perimeter of the Pure Oasis retail locations. They are a primary person that our customers interact with upon entering and exiting the facilities, including employees. Security/Concierge personnel are responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience, safety and order. The role will work with a team and with a Supervisor to ensure exceptional customer service, compliance, proper safety and security practices.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Welcome customers warmly upon entrance and make them feel welcome
- Answer the phone and provide information
- Ensure Retail Space is clean and tidy at all times
- Provide an exceptional guest experience
- Controls access to facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need
to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
- Provides an atmosphere in which all customer and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs;
- Provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as
perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
- Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
- Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed circuit television; operates remote access devices; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
- Ensure the safety of all staff during Opening and closing procedures.
- State or Federal ID Check
- Incident Reports; Lost and Found Logging
- True desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant Demeanor
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with coworkers. Good listener, and ability to adapt.
- Team Oriented: Working with a team to ensure safe and calm environment for customers
- Organized: Must have the ability to multi-task, maintaining safety by monitoring surveillance screens and physical store entrance and exits
- Customer Focused: Able to be ensure customers enjoy exceptional customer service
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, either express or implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice.
Reach out to Pure Oasis if interested.