We are looking for people who are passionate about providing exemplary customer service. Going above and beyond is what we do every chance we get, every single day. Applicants should be professional, reliable and well-spoken. Essential to this position is a personal interest in building a working anecdotal knowledge of cannabis, the diverse array of compounds and consumption methods, the available brands and products, and what differentiates them.
Cannabis knowledge and/or previous industry experience is helpful but not necessary. Willing to train passionate service-oriented candidates interested in adding to our thriving team and environment. Must be a highly motivated individual who enjoys working closely with others in a dynamic and newly emerging market. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude.
Budtender Job Duties
- Must have the drive to interact closely with customers, listening to and educating customers about cannabis. Necessary willingness to discuss general health topics with individuals, while respecting their opinions and choices.
- Actively engages the customer and takes ownership of each interaction, showing compassion and understanding while facilitating a successful purchase/transaction.
- Willingness to listen to customer experiences, preferences, and needs; translating these conversations into appropriate suggestions and aligned purchasing options directed towards individual consumer needs.
- Instruct customers on dosages and ratios, the potential and expected effects as well as possible side-effects, and generally explain the information on product packaging and supplementary information.
- Share and communicate necessary information and changes with fellow employees and management to ensure an open and graceful workspace. Understanding and following strict local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure complete implementation through our work practices. and displays.
- Must have the ability to stand and work on your feet for long hours, bending and reaching for the entirety of your shift; assisting and ringing-up customers, fulfilling orders, stocking shelves, counting cash, maintaining the facilities.
- Applicants must also be good with numbers and someone who takes pride in their count being correct, experienced with cash handling procedures, inventory, and order fulfillment.
- Maintains regulations and procedures concerning quality control, security of grounds and products, and appropriate waste disposal.
- May be asked to keep records and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Computer Skills
- Attention to detail
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Taking product photographs and uploading to our database
- Possible assigned duties include updating online menus and management systems