We are looking for a highly experienced, organized, assertive and detail-oriented Budtender and Assistant General Manager for our Cannabis Dispensary in the Boston area. We are looking for a candidate who understands the value of a positive Customer Experience. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to develop, implement and maintain store goals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with company and regulatory standards. The Assistant General Manager Position is a Salaried Position.
The Budtender is a Brand Ambassador and Customer Service Representative for the Pure Oasis brand in the front of the house at our retail locations. They are the primary person that our customers interact with. Budtenders are responsible for providing our Customers with exemplary Customer Service along with a smooth experience when they are purchasing adult-use cannabis products from Pure Oasis.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with management to respond and resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Legally sell cannabis at Pure Oasis retail stores; promote product offerings to customers
- Report and Respond (as assigned) to telephone, written, and email inquiries from customers
- Capture and report all customer contacts at point of sale through software application
- Retail management experience
- Strong customer focus
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Able to learn POS system and tracking Metrc software and produce Reports
- Strong Leader
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Diffuses difficult situations and ensures issues are resolved
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations
- Assist in staff training in accordance with company and state requirements
- Manage, supervise and direct the activities of assigned staff, and make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees
- Able to inspire and motivate staff to deliver the highest level of customer experience
- Assist in the fulfillment of staffing needs and coordinate scheduling for optimal coverage
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, with ability to actively learn about cannabis products available
- Prior Budtender experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google platform (i.e. sites, slides, drive, docs, sheets)
- Must have open availability, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Google platforms
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers and coworkers. Good listener, and natural salesperson.
- Team Oriented: Keeping up with fast-paced work environment, working independently fulfilling orders and maintaining a clean workspace, relaxed ambiance for customers and team members.
- Passionate:You must be passionate about collaboration and ensuring our customers are informed about our product offerings, we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Retail Store; front of the house operations
- Retail Sales; Standing up at point of sale for long hours
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, either expressed or implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Pay: 40,000-45,000 per year
- Schedule: 8 Hour Shifts
- Experience: Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Shifts: Evening (Required)
- Work Locations: One Location
*Benefits to be discussed
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High-stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment